Have a question, not sure where to start?
Get a FREE Consultation & SEO Analysis
Call Us Today
Why Brisendine Consulting for Search Engine Optimization?
Brisendine Consulting has over 14 years of design and digital marketing experience. Our websites are constructed so they are mobile-friendly, people-friendly, and SEO-friendly. Being an I.T. service and digital marketing company, Brisendine Consulting can provide a single point of contact for all your technical and digital marketing needs.
- Measurable improvements with the first month.
- Demonstrated ranking growth each month.
- Up to 1/3 the cost per click compared to Google Ads.
- No Bull SEO Guarantee.
- Transparent Communication. No Secrets.
No Bull SEO Guarantee
Brisendine Consulting is committed to delivering quality SEO services that we offer our “NO BULL SEO” guarantee. We offer industry-best SEO service covering all search engine growth areas.
- Brisendine Consulting will capture a minimum of 5 new keyword rankings from relevant search phrases that have generated search results on Google. This ensures your company’s campaign growth by capturing new keyword rankings each month.
Individual rankings may fluctuate, but there will be a minimum net gain of 15 positions for all tracked keywords. Your campaign will continue to grow with established rankings continuing to improve.
The Mystery of SEO and Why It’s So Important.
A majority of Internet users will open a web browser and begin searching for something. That “Something” could be for a song by the English rock band The Beatles, the location of a local coffee shop or a recommended landscaping company in close proximity to their home.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the foundation for any successful online marketing strategy that connects customers with your business online. Brisendine Consulting uses modern SEO techniques, backed by the best digital marketing practices, to increase your organic traffic & search engine rankings for Google.
Finding the right SEO company can be a challenge. Let our SEO experts simplify the process by designing a successful SEO strategy that fits your business goals and budget.
How Does SEO Work?
SEO Well, let’s see. First, the earth cooled. Then, the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and turned into oil. Then, the Arabs came and bought Mercedes-Benzes. (Airplane II. Dir. Ken Finkleman. Howard W. Koch Productions. 1982. Film.) Just making sure you are paying attention.
The cycle starts with search engines (like Google or Bing). The search engines send out web crawlers (aka spiders) that gather information and content found throughout the Internet. When someone searches (query) for a keyword or phrase such as “Taylor Swift songs,” the search engine’s algorithm examines an index to provide the most relevant information. The order in which these results are displayed is commonly known as the search engine ranking. The higher the ranking, the more likely someone will click the result (link) and go to your website.
Drum roll, please. Now enters SEO. Optimization allows Brisendine Consulting to help search engines understand the content found on your website, your business value (authority), and relevant keywords. SEO is the foundation for driving organic traffic to your website and strengthening your digital marketing strategy.
“How long will I need to pay for SEO services?” is a common question many small business owners ask. A good analogy for SEO is a gym membership. You go to the gym to work out because you want to see results. Once you stop, your fitness level will flatline and eventually diminish if it is not maintained. SEO is not any different.
Major search engines constantly evolve their algorithms and strategies to meet rising demands. That is why it is essential to maintain a sustainable optimization strategy that is continuously working for your business.
What Do We Actually Do?
Brisendine Consulting’s main deliverable to our clients is to demonstrate monthly ranking growth. Our performance guarantee ensures growth and to meet our guarantee, we employ a “whatever it takes” mentality when it comes to managing our ongoing SEO services.
We can hit our performance guarantee by assessing your website’s needs at a point in time. Possible techniques could include additional business listings, building SEO landing pages, correcting technical site issues, improving your Google Business Profile, and so on. There are dozens of tasks that can be addressed on a month-to-month basis, and it is our job to decide what will best improve your site rankings.
Months #1 & #2:
Access Google Analytics data and research traffic flow.
Extraction of up to six months of organic keyword data.
Access Google Search Console data. Identify if there are any Google-related issues impacting SEO and website health.
Access your company website and learn the website layout.
Keyword research to identify target keywords on a page-by-page basis.
Creation of the baseline ranking report to determine pre-existing search rankings.
Digital marketing strategy planning.
Page-by-page optimization of web pages with SEO value. Most all core pages with SEO value will have received the first round of content optimization.
Integration of target keywords within page titles, meta description tags, and throughout the site’s bulk content.
Evaluation and optimization of the Google Business Profile (GBP) listings.
Research Google Search Console search queries to identify ranking opportunities.
Identify search phrases that naturally rank well by Google, and nurture those rankings to capture quick ranking improvements.
Link building and profile submissions through business directory listings such as manta.com and Merchant Circle.
- Link building and profile submissions posted through Business Directories, Online Yellow Pages, GPS/Mobile Systems, and Voice Recognition technology.
- Submissions to USA Directories (51 websites), various Yellow Book sites, ColoradoDirectoryCo.com, Web Revealed, DMOZ, 50+ US-based search engines (like the Jayde network).
- Review Google Analytics for traffic volumes, new keyword rankings and/or ranking losses, and other KPIs.
- Review of Webmaster Tools (WMT) data for identifying up-and-coming new keyword rankings before clicks begin to show up in Analytics.
- Monthly ranking reports.
- Ongoing SEO Work.
- Campaign Review determining the impact of the campaign through month one identifying areas of success vs. where no response was observed.
Website health review and recommendations for correction if problems are identified. For example, page load speed, inbound link quality, SSL security, duplicate content penalties, robots.txt health, sitemap health, devalued content, unintended indexed junk pages, etc.
- Based on the campaign review, additional content optimization is implemented. Some pages previously addressed are “tweaked”.
- New pages are optimized that were not previously addressed.
- Expansion of the link-building project continues at a rate where Google will not be alarmed for building inbound links too quickly, but that genuine growth will still occur.
- On an as-needed basis, create content and/or landing pages to help expand the breadth of the keyword targeting or the number of communities targeted.
Build the monthly ranking report and campaign update.
Affordable SEO Packages
Brisendine Consulting offers a variety of SEO packages to help your business grow its’ digital presence. Our SEO packages focus on building a strong organic foundation, offering countless ways to reach your target customers. Our comprehensive SEO services work to fit any need and budget–from local SEO campaigns to Corporate SEO strategies designed to maximize your online presence. Explore our SEO packages below and discover how Brisendine Consulting can help grow your business.
SEO StandardLocal & Small Business
- Our Seo Standard package, a low-risk entry for SEO growth, is perfect for small businesses and startups. Includes content optimization for up to 10 web pages, technical SEO evaluation, ongoing SEO services, bad link cleanup, and more.
SEO Standard PlusNational & Ecommerce
- Our Seo Standard Plus package includes the same great services as SEO Standard but is designed for companies that want SEO with a national presence or operate an e-commerce website. Includes content optimization for up to 10 web pages.
SEO PremiumAggressive SEO Solution
- Our SEO Premium package is designed for companies ready for a wide-reaching and aggressive approach to SEO. Includes monthly ranking reports, quarterly strategy meetings, and optimization for up to 20 web pages.
What’s Popular in Search?
Google Trends analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and compares the search volume over time. CHECK IT OUT!
FREQUENTLY ASKED SEO QUESTIONS
Can you optimize my Google Business Profile?
Absolutely. Our SEO team is experienced with Google Business Profile (GBP), formerly known as Google My Business. We can setup and optimize your business profile with relevant information to help your business gain exposure in local search markets and Google Maps.
Does your SEO work for all major search engines?
While we primarily focus on organic SEO rankings with Google as the dominant leader, our SEO work will benefit the other major search engines such as Bing, Yahoo, Ask, and DuckDuckGo.
What is Technical SEO?
Technical SEO focuses on the more complex and specialized aspects of your website such as performance and user experience. Technical SEO also includes website speed optimization, crawlability, and indexing issues or errors.
Do you offer other digital marketing services?
Brisendine Consulting offers a suite of digital marketing services including web design, web hosting, content marketing, PPC management, and social media marketing.