Network Installation at William’s Square in Irving, Texas
Company Name: Anonymous
Location: The Towers at Williams Square (Irving, Texas)
The business is moving to a new location. Install, terminate, test, and label a total of (35) Communication Multi-purpose Plenum (CMP) rated Cat6A horizontal data cable links. Install ceiling speakers and wiring. Cables will be installed from specified station drop locations to a wall-mounted enclosure which will act as the main distribution frame (MDF). Furnish, configure and test network infrastructure including wall-mount enclosure, switches, and wireless access points. Reconnect office computers, monitors, printers, and phones.
- Multiple vendors working consecutively. Must coordinate scheduling with the general contractor.
- Must disconnect, relocate, and reconnect existing infrastructure in the new environment.
- Legrand power pole modification.
- Avoid vendor overlap by coordinating a time after normal business hours for the installation of low voltage cabling.
- Install and configure network infrastructure once flooring and painting projects are complete.
Provided CAT6A cabling for (35) network drops. Procured, installed, and configured the following infrastructure:
- Ceiling speakers with proper wiring.
- RG6 Coaxial cabling for televisions
- 9U Wall-Mount Enclosure
- 4U Wall Mount Hinged Panel
- (6) Legrand Power Pole (AMTC-ACT/CM 2A Dual) modification plates
- SMART Power Switch
Successfully turned-up Internet service, installed cable patch management, rack/mount, and configure networking equipment. Connected Wireless Access Point (WAP). All workstations, monitors, and phones, are staged and operational.