Office Suite Buildout at William’s Square in Irving, Texas
Company Name: Anonymous
Location: The Towers at Williams Square (Irving, Texas)
The business is moving to a new location. Install, terminate, test, and label a total of (40) Communication Multi-purpose Plenum (CMP) rated Cat6A horizontal data cable links. Cables will be installed from specified station drop locations to a wall-mounted enclosure which will act as the main distribution frame (MDF). Furnish, configure and test network infrastructure including switches, wireless access points, and surge protector(s). Reconnect office computers, monitors, printers, and phones.
- Multiple vendors working consecutively. Must coordinate scheduling with the general contractor.
- Responsible for the procurement, installation, and configuration of all network infrastructure.
- Coordinate install date with Internet Services Provider (ISP) for the turn-up of a new Internet circuit.
- Avoid vendor overlap by coordinating a time after normal business hours for the installation of low voltage cabling.
- Install and configure network infrastructure once flooring and painting projects are complete.
Met with the Internet Service Provider (ISP) and confirmed the Internet circuit’s speed and reliability. Provided CAT6A cabling for (40) network drops. Procured, installed, and configured the following infrastructure:
- Ubiquiti Unifi 48-port switch (USW-PRO-48-POE)
- Ubiquiti Unifi Cloud Key Gen 2Ubiquiti Unifi
- Ubiquiti Unifi Wireless Access Point (UAP-POE-E-US)
- 48-port Patch Panel
- CyberPower Surge Protector
- SMART Power Switch
The client was able to move into a new fully operational office equipped with a new Ubiquiti network infrastructure.